FREE for you – at registration 5 years warranty extension
Practical, clever … Vario!
The Vario is the pioneer the category dual mill & flakers. It saves space and resources because it just needs one powerful engine for both functions. The Vario is a carpenters masterpiece out of beech solid wood. The elegant housing can decorate every corner of your kitchen. It serves about 110 g of finest flour and about 80 g flakes of oat per minute.
Portion the regrind in the funnel to your liking.
Grind or flake by turning the funnel
Simply turn the funnel to select the function of the Vario.
Removable hopper for weighing the material to be ground
The funnel is easy to close and remove for weighing.
Perfect fit lid for space-saving storage of the mill.
- Case: solid beech
- Weight: 14 kg
- Dimensions (wooden funnels) Width x depth x height in mm: 220 x 300 x 457
- Dimensions (metal funnels) Width x depth x height in mm: 220 x 300 x 446
- funnel filling amount (wooden funnel): approx. 1600 g
- Funnel fill quantity (metal funnel): approx. 1400 g
- Headroom for bowl: 95 mm
- grinding capacity: 110g / min fine, 300 g / min coarse
- Flock performance: approx. 140 g / min
- Flour fineness: 82% below 0.3 mm
- Grinding stones: made of ceramic-bound corundum
- Grinding stone Ø: 90 mm
- Volume during fine grinding: 72 db
- Flake volume: 40 db
- Power of the industrial motor: 1.7A; 360 W
- Special features: suitable for corn (grind step by step)
- max. Grind 1.5 kg in one go
- max. Flake 8 minutes, max. Grind for 15 min.
Spare parts are available for you, also for older mills.
You are welcome to send us an inquiry via the contact form.
Also gluten-free ground available – please specify when ordering