FREE for you – at registration 5 years warranty extension
The stronger with the rotation! With their quickly interchangeable grinders you turn a grain mill into a mill for allergy sufferers without the dreaded contamination of the grist. Simply exchange grinders – and you can, for example, Grind gluten-free cereals.
The Cerealo 125 with its 360-watt motor and the larger ceramic-bound corundum grinding stones already belongs to the grown-up household mills. By turning the funnel, with its capacity of 1000 g grain, to the left, the mill easily grins 125 g finest flour per minute.
- Case: beech multiplex
- Funnels: solid beech
- Dimensions in mm: width 150, depth 150, height 330
- Weight: 7.1 kg
- Hopper filling quantity: approx. 1000 g
- Cabinet height: 120 mm
- Setting the flour fineness: via the funnel
- grinding capacity: 125g / min fine, 300 g / min coarse
- Flour fineness: 82% below 0.3 mm
- Grinding stones: made of ceramic-bound corundum
- Grinding stone Ø: 85 mm
- Volume when finely grinding: 70 db
- Power of the industrial motor: 1.7A; 360 W
- Special features: suitable for corn
- max. Grind 2kg in one go
- max. Operate for 15 minutes
- The exchange grinder is not included in the delivery and is available in the webshop under Mills – Accessories
Spare parts are available for you, also for older mills.
You are welcome to send us an inquiry via the contact form.
Also gluten-free ground available – please specify when ordering