FREE for you – at registration 5 years warranty extension
The little one with the shoot! With their quickly interchangeable grinders you turn a grain mill into a mill for allergy sufferers without the dreaded contamination of the grist. Simply exchange grinders – and you can, for example, Grind gluten-free cereals.
The Cerealo 100, perfect as an entry into the wholegrain-kitchen. Grinding 100 g of the finest wheat flour only a minute. With only 31.5 cm height it is one of the most compact mills on the market so it fits perfectly into the smallest kitchen.
- Case: beech multiplex
- Funnels: solid beech
- Dimensions in mm: width 150, depth 150, height 315
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- Hopper filling quantity: approx. 1000 g
- Headroom for bowl: 110 mm </ li>
- Setting the flour fineness: via the funnel
- grinding capacity: 100g / min fine, 250 g / min coarse
- Flour fineness: 82% below 0.3 mm
- Grinding stones: made of ceramic-bound corundum
- Grinding stone Ø: 75 mm
- Volume when finely grinding: 70 db
- Power of the industrial motor: 1.5 A; 250 W
- Special features: suitable for corn (grind step by step)
- max. Grind 1.5 kg in one go
- max. Operate for 15 minutes
- The exchange grinder is not included in the delivery and is available in the webshop under Mills – Accessories
Spare parts are available for you, also for older mills.
You are welcome to send us an inquiry via the contact form.
Also gluten-free ground available – please specify when ordering </ b>